Thursday, January 3, 2008

Struggle Outtakes.

STRUGGLE! APB VIDEO! WOOOOOOOO!
The last Saturday of 2007 was the video premiere, finally. This shit took mad long to come out, but it was worth it. I got fully into the juicy, intimate details of the premiere are right here: http://www.hirollingmedia.com/articlesstruggle.html
Read that shit, but the rest of this post right here is like the rest of the bullshit pictures that I took that day. Whoopity doo!


College scholar Travis Hancock on winter break. Cool runs in the family, and so does all-around shralping.


My girl Jamie can whoop your ass in a flatground SKATE battle, and then just plain whoop your ass afterward if you got a problem with losing to a girl. Ask the dude in North Cackalacka that got his schnozz straight broken!


There's tons of dudes in the industry today, lots of big names that I'd like to say this to: She's been on the cover of Thrasher and you haven't! Nor will you ever be.

What? You ain't believin'? Think she didn't when she did?
Come on, now.
Those who know, know.
Those who don't, feast your eyes on this shit, and tip your motherfucking hat!

Now that's some historical type shit right there, it's okay, you can gasp in amazement, I'll wait.
That's right. You know how many chicks in skateboarding have had magazine covers?
You know how many times A'ala Park has been on a magazine cover?
Look it up, I'll wait again.


Timmy had some kind of energy drink in a bag. I think it's called Mickey's or some shit. I guess that shit will slap you in your fucking haircut or something along those lines.


Sean Patrick Reilly has a new slice piece tattoo rig up and also an interview coming out in Heavywater magazine any day now. I wrote the intro, Chuck did the interview, and Mako took the photos. It will blow your fucking skull apart, just like in Scanners. That's a movie. From the 80's. Never mind. Google it, I'm sure that scene is all over the Internet. You'll see.


Kyle The Colonel Collins rocks mineral water and super crazy cartoon shoes.


No, seriously, some rare Disney type shit!


Goofy pro model, son. Shit is mad limited.


Anybody got beef with me, they can talk to my bodyguard. Step off!


One of these guys is in the APB video, the other one looks like Sean Paul and couldn't identify Marc Johnson in the Lakai video. Take a wild guess.


One of these dudes is a legendary ex-pro skater with a camera in his hand, the other is a future pro skater holding the exact same camera as me and just turned 21 so now he's a functioning alcoholic with a serious blogging problem.
No, seriously, go look for yourself. He has a full blown blogging addiction.
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=218578200
See? Told you.


Ryan, holding a camera, saw that I had a camera, then realized that cancelled his need to have a camera, so I used my camera.


Skillet, Hartsel, and Sean Paul were stoked on something rasta related I think.


Free shit for the people!


One of these dudes was shooting photos, the other one was filming for another local skateboarding masterpiece that supposedly drops on Valentine's Day.

The session after the video was so much fun. Were you there? Good for you if you were, I think I ran you over a couple of times. If you weren't there, everyone was stoked because that was one less body in the way of the shred. It was fucking crowded alright. But the energy was super high voltage, AC/DC style. No flicks of the action but just imagaine a bunch of people skating A'ala Park and ripping it. Big up to Jef Hartsel for almost landing wallie backside 180s. I made him try it, dude almost did it first crack! Way to end the night, braddahs. Good work all around.

No comments: