Thursday, January 10, 2008

Any Given Sunday.

Sunday is by far the best day of the week, especially during football season, even better during the playoffs. I'm glad I'm not as into it as I used to be. Back in the day, dudes would call me up to go skating on Sundays and I wouldn't want to go anywhere because football was on. Can you imagine such buffoonery? These days I'm all about the Sunday missions, you never know where the day may take you and you never know who will make an appearance. This past Sunday was mean, bully!


Met up at APB, peeped the new computer steez.


This collabo shirt is loc'ed the fuck out, braddah!


Best old/new graphic ever.


First Sunday in about a month with sunshine, get on that shit!


There's this place up the road from my apartment, we should session there, I heard you never get kicked out.


There's a crazy kinked hubba up there. John jumped on it.


I guess Kyle wasn't feeling the all-over Goofy print so much anymore. Custom shit might be worth more anyway. One of one.


These chicks are in some geek shit like the fucking accounting club. I'd love to discuss rollovers and nest eggs with the one in the black.


Never mind that shit. Change the fucking security guards, we're outta here.


The Colonel started to climb towards the roof of the Varsity Theater, but ultimately decided against it. Now we'll never get to skate that perfect pyramid hip up there.


Dude sparked off the flatbar sesh instead.


Chadwick.


Leonardo Blazini.


D.D. Esquire III.


Reticent Johnny.


The posse crept to double digits at Old Stadium Park in Mo'Illz.


Why was The Colonel taping off Grant's car near the Blaisdell?


Technical difficulties. We're outta here.


Chad and John were excited to revisit this not-so secret spot.


I mean this place isn't exactly on the down low anymore, is it?


It's been on national television, for Christ's sake!


See? Not exactly a secret anymore.


Johnny gets a grip and goes to fakes.


Wait a minute, you're not...are you?


Oh, yeah. He is.


See? Hey, at least he fucking tried it. YOU go and do it then.


The Colonel contemplates his line.


If you can't figure out where this place is by now, forget it. You're officially stupid.


Johnny nearly backside ollied the window. Be my guest.


Chad pivots while his team slave sweeps up.


I tried to get Chad to recreate the magic of this shot that Noodles took a while back.


Needless to say, it didn't quite work.


But this is how I really dooze it.


John was trying grinds on top of the window. Fucking nutty, I tell ya.


Posers!


Hold up, this shit looks kind of promising.


Stupid joggger! You fucked up my postcard moment.


Two bros got BGP's in Johnny's frontside bluntslide transfer pic.


Kyle ollied over to backside tailslide with his freshly painted kicks.


Guess which one I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the bean shot in the karaoke room on your recent bblog.....super hot warnken....uber hot