Thursday, August 27, 2009

Take me way back!


Okay work has actually been kicking my ass this week. I come home and don't want to do shit. But since I haven't posted anything I guess I better. Recently my homie Nos who I grew up skating with sent me some flix via facebook. So if you aren't my friend on fb you wouldn't be seeing them. I know fb is lame. Kind of, but I got to reunite with some of my peeps that I haven't seen for years. Okay enough trying to justify it. This is a photo of my at our old stomping grounds Highlands Intermediate in the PC. 80's were about lauch ramps and street plants brah. Releasing the stalefish.


1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

'microsoft office' This year is actually known as the The new year 'microsoft office' engineering. This technique has started to become swapped out by way of the '08 type, although is very new to the industry Microsoft Office 2010 Key. Consequently, numerous people practical knowledge they have to include Office This year acquire education and learning for you to browse through this method and have the best from the software office 2010. This system was only for the nothing more than Yr to the period of time Windows Windows vista appeared to be out there Microsoft office 2010. Microsoft office 2010 download